Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some of the best christmas cookie recipes?

please, tell me any type of cookie recipe


even bars and squaresWhat are some of the best christmas cookie recipes?
Snickerdoodles are a pretty traditional Christmas cookie, and I put red %26amp; green colored sugar with the cinnamon to roll them in. You can also put mini M%26amp;M baking chips (or holiday swirled chocolate chips) into chocolate chip cookies, to make them look festive. Thumbprints with red jelly are nice, and you can pipe a green bow on them later. I also make chocolate cookies, and gently twist a small Peppermint Patty on top of each hot cookie; then pipe a wreath around the mint when it's cooled .....What are some of the best christmas cookie recipes?
um do u want me to give u a recipe???????? i personally like gingerbread cookies an there's this one recipe that i really like that my mom an me make every year....... i forget what it's called though
http://www.christmas-cookies.com/





hope it helps.... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment