Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats your best ramen recipe?

Ive seen it all from vegetables, egg to cut up hot dogs.ha ramen by itself is pretty nasty. so what are some good ways you jazz it up?Whats your best ramen recipe?
Ramen Noodle Salad





2 packages Beef Ramen Noodles, uncooked


1 lb package cole slaw mix


1 5oz package slivered almonds


6 green onions chopped





Dressing


1/2 cup sugar


1 cup vegetable oil


6 tablespoons rice vinegar


1 teaspoon salt





Shake the dressing together in a shaker. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Dress salad and let sit for at least 2 hours in the fridge. Yum.Whats your best ramen recipe?
I add beef or chicken depending on the ramen. I add all sorts of veggies, carrots, celery, onion are a must. Then whatever else I can get, snow peas, baby corn..


Ramen is so bad for you I only have it a few times a year or less. Too high in sodium and fat!
Take cold ramen and place on a paper plate. Drizzle as much honey on ramen as desired, I like a lot. Sprinkle on some cinnamon and sugar, and a little of the strawberry sauce. Add whipped cream, then a little more strawberry for color.
i love ramen plain.
Speaking of ramen, I just got through eating some, lol. I always put an egg in mines. Sometimes, I like to stir-fry it too.
I like the answer Firedance gave, with the addition of cooked shredded chicken.
I take the dry noodles and crush them over a salad! Yumm
This isn't very healthy, but it's OH........SO GOOD.


Boil the ramen noodles 1 min less than called for, drain, then pan fry until crispy, turn and pan fry on other side.


Top with sauteed veggies (this makes me feel better, lol) or add leftover chicken, steak, pork or fish.
This is a little something we call '; spread ';.





Cook up 2 packages of ramen.





Drain them.





Dump a can of chili, stir, and cover the whole thing with a generous layer of shredded cheese. ( I usually add some canned roast beef, or some smoked tuna....but that's optional. )





Microwave for 3 minutes.





I like mine hot, so when it comes out of the microwave I add a small can of diced jalapenos, and a generous amount of hot sauce, but that's optional too. You can experiment with the ingredients until you come up with something that you really love.





Eat with crackers, or corn chips ( Doritos )....like a hearty dip.
with cardboard or without cardboard?
i like to put beef hot dog, bok choy (a type of chinese green), egg sometimes if i'm really hungry, and to spice it up i also put thai chilli. Sometimes too much water makes the seasoning ran down so I put garlic powder, chicken boullion, and chilli powder to get the seasoning taste back. hope that helps :)
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment