Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best recipes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World?

So my friends and I all like to have dinner parties. It's stupid I know. Anyway My bf is inviting me and my friends to his place for a dinner party and some of his friends are skeptical about vegan food. I remember last time we all got together, they would tease me because I couldn't eat half of the stuff they brought. %26gt;__%26gt;





So one of my vegan friends and I are making the most sinful delicious food vegan style. Also, my school is having an animal rights thing soon (I'm a huge part of that of course) and I am going to make vegan sweets to show people how good things can taste without using animal products. First on my list is cupcakes for both occasions. I have only had vegan cupcakes once from a vegan bakery. I have had Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World for a year or two now but I have just never made any of the recipes.





Which cupcakes and icings do you recommend most?





I am thinking of trying the basic chocolate cupcake and golden vanilla cupcake, with the vanilla buttercream frosting. How are they? That's the basics that I just think you must have. Then I am thinking of making the peanut butter cupcakes and the gingerbread cupcakes with coconut pecan frosting.





HAve any of you made these?Best recipes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World?
I haven't made any, but check this out:





http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=20910.鈥?/a>





It's a very long discussion board about the book, with people reviewing recipes and saying what their favorites are.





In general, I'd try to keep it simple if you've never made vegan cupcakes before. Chocolate is always good. Sometimes vegan vanilla cake tastes a little off, but I can't say about this recipe. Also, if time and money allows it, you might want to make whatever you choose once ahead of time, to make that it turns out ok. There's nothing worse than having a recipe bomb and not having the time to make another.Best recipes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World?
There is a local baker here, that has vegan cupcakes, not sure how to make them, but they are popular even to my friends that are not even vegetarian.


some of the vegan ones have it in the title or have (v) beside their name


http://www.dozencupcakes.com/html/flavor鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment