Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are the best websites for recipes?

http://www.dlife.com/dLife/diabetic-reci鈥?/a>





These Recipes are For People with Diabetic








http://www.cooksrecipes.com/





Cooks RecipesWhat are the best websites for recipes?
I like to use www.recipezaar.com and www.allrecipe.com because I can read the comments and how people tweak (if they do) the recipe. It also depends on what kind of food you want to cook. There is a lot of places you can get recipes too...If you know a specific dish try googling it and see what they have out there to compare too..What are the best websites for recipes?
Totally allrecipes.com, agree with others. You can create a recipe box, search for anything, see pics, reviews, print it in different sizes, also the search you can do specialized for whatever you want. Very good.
I recommend the following websites:





Kraftfoods.com


Pillsbury.com


Bettycrocker.com


French's Food


Campbellskitchen.com
try www.epicurious. it has all kinds of recipes such as deserts or diners sandwiches ect they have over like 100s of thosands recipes
allrecipes.com


Handsdown the best website. You can read and review recipes...very helpful.
I like the betty crocker website www.bettycrocker.com I use it all the time!
i second beth. i use allrecipes.com all the time
I agree allrecipes.com is the best I use that as my primary but when I need a secondary it is bettycrocker.com Good Luck
Food Network


Kraft Foods
try food network it has good food

No comments:

Post a Comment